Thursday, October 15, 2009

Partisanship Finds an Outlet: Oakland County Government Resolution Against Obamacare Brings Supporters and Opponents Out

One of my favorite Michigan bloggers, A Conservative Teacher, posted this article about the very recent Oakland County Commissioners meeting in Pontiac regarding Obamacare.  Unfortunately I couldn't attend the event myself, but find it necessary to re-post her thoughts here.  In a way I am glad I wasn't there, sometimes it is just to painful to listen to the liberal insults and repeated rhetoric. On the other hand, it is very sad to see the large amount of un-informed people in this country.  This is mostly to blame on the partisan media who want to keep them uninformed, just like the schools want to keep our children uninformed about their American heritage, the Constitution, history, and their rights. Conservative Teacher understands all of this.

http://tinyurl.com/yznj77t

No comments:

Post a Comment