Over the last few months I have joined numerous activist groups and forums, but found only three of them worthwhile to stay active in. Those three are the 9.12 project that was started by Glenn Beck, Resistnet and the Independence Caucus.
We have a bunch of unwanted politicians in this state and they need to be booted out if we have any chance at all of making a change. For now I would just like you to look at Icaucus and see for yourselves how they can help us if you join and get active.
This is what they have to say:
Icaucus is an organization whose primary mission is to replace our compromised, fiscally irresponsible incumbents with good men and women who share our principles and values.
Every conservative group shares that same goal and we have something to offer the other groups that they cannot do for themselves or their members. We truly are the last-mile solution to get the job done. At Independence Caucus, we have five golden keys to help us accomplish this.
1) Independence Caucus has a well defined candidate vetting process which includes a set of 80 principle-based vetting questions, which we pose to all potential candidates for office. We believe that this is a job interview, and that the primary reason we have so many people in office who have not represented us well in the past is because we have not vetted them properly. The Independence Caucus members and partners for each area (comprised of people who are in that particular candidate’s voting district), must agree with at least a 70% majority, that the candidate is the right person to back before Independence Caucus will endorse that candidate.
2) We conduct specific research on incumbents to show the link to their voting records & earmarks, and which big money special interest groups have donated to their campaigns and how much they’ve donated (it’s a whole lot more than the media reports). We use that research to give our endorsed candidates an advantage in campaigning against that incumbent.
3) Our founders understand that “all politics is local” and they have a strong knowledge of how politics works down to a precinct level and understand what is needed to win campaigns. Their first win was Jason Chaffetz from Utah’s third Congressional district. Chaffetz is the Congressman who sleeps on his cot in his Washington office to save the tax payers money. Frank Anderson and Monte Bateman, the co-founders of Independence Caucus helped Chaffetz beat an incumbent Congressman while being outspent by 6:1.
4) We’ve identified 26 specific functional positions within a campaign that are needed in order to win and beat compromised incumbents who are owned by the big money special interest groups.
5) Finally, the Independence Caucus currently has programmers developing a powerful political social networking tool, which connects candidates to enthusiastic and motivated volunteers for their campaigns. This social networking tool contains all the tools a candidate needs to manage his/her campaign, as well as the tools and training volunteers need to be most effective in working for their chosen candidate.
We would like to partner with any and all groups as well as individuals who share our goals and would like to participate with us to use the tools we provide. Are you interested? Join us at http://www.icaucus.ning.com/