Wednesday, February 10, 2010

STATE REP GAIL HAINES COMMENTS ON STATE OF STATE AND STATE OF COUNTY

I am glad Gail Haines is my State Rep.  She gets it and she is a hard worker.  If she is not in Lansing, she is always somewhere around her district visiting elderlies, holding office hours in coffee shops, attends chamber meetings etc.  She is accessible and listens to her constituents, she knows and understands that Michigan is hurting and is against any tax increases.

Today she wrote an opinion article for the Oakland Press.  She is so right on with this one and I am happy to see her come out and speak her mind.  http://tinyurl.com/ykwfucb . The only thing I could add to this is that I personally would have rather attend the State of the Citizen address on the Capitol steps.  But she knows that already.

No comments:

Post a Comment