Friday, April 30, 2010

ICAUCUS CANDIDATE BRETT LOYD

Here is a brief note of Brett Loyd, candidate for Indiana State House, district 70.  Indiana is having an early primary next week, May 4, and Brett should be the nominee for his district. He personafies our Icaucus endorsed candidates:

"The Courier Journal exposed today that my primary opponent is being funded by outside interests to the tune of $81,000. I have run as a solid conservative on the issues and thought that is what the primary should be about. Suddenly it has become a referendum on outside groups trying to buy a primary. Republicans in VA, NY and FL have said loud and clear this year to those who would try to tip the scales, "Stay out of our primary! We can choose our candidate ourselves!" To the voters of District 70, I am beholden to no one but you. I have campaigned for a year, and have met 1,000's of you in every corner of the district. In the last 4 months, I have personally knocked on nearly 3,000 doors and made 1,300 phone calls. If I would not have time for you now during the primary, why would you expect me to have time for you should I get elected? How interested can a candidate be to hire a telemarketer to call you to ask for your vote as my opponent has done? To my friends and supporters in District 70, obviously I am ahead in the polls. Don't be distracted by slick TV ads and telemarketers. The only endorsement I need is yours. I respectively ask for your vote on May 4."http://brettloydfordistrict70.com/

4 comments:

  1. I have followed Brett Loyd throughout his campaign. Hoosiers will not be sorry they vote for him on May 4th. All Patriots and Tea Partiers need to get behind Brett 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been watching Brett also and I totally agree with your comment about Patriots and Tea Partiers getting behind Brett...Wish we had people such as him where I live running...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brett is needed in this District. Go Brett!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For all in Brett's district, go out and tell the folks to vote for him. There is still time to promote him. He's solid, he deserves to win.

    ReplyDelete